Our school emblem is a lighthouse; this shows our proximity to the sea and also our aim to shine out in the local community. The school’s vision ‘Nurture, Inspire, Challenge’ forms the bedrock of the lighthouse while each of the eight beams shows the skills and attributes we value.
- Enthusiasm, independence and creativity
- Everyone's individual talents
- Confident communication
- Positive relationships
- Applying our skills for life
- Responsibility to improve our environment
- Achievement and success
- Working together and learning from our experiences
Staff and Governors at the school consider all these values in its decision making processes.