Sports Club Leader: Frances Block
Here at Glebe Primary School, we provide a wide range of clubs that run at different times throughout the year.
Some of our clubs are run by our own dedicated members of staff who have a particular interest or expertise in a club. Other clubs however are organised and run by outside agencies. Please note, where this is the case, there may be a small fee for participation.
Expectations when joining a school club
- Behaviour: We expect the same high standards of behaviour in all our clubs as we do within our classrooms.
- Attendance: We expect pupils to commit to a club they have joined. If a pupil is unable to attend or wishes to withdraw from a club, we would expect the teacher running the club to be notified. Please be mindful that there is usually a waiting list for each club.
Clubs on offer this Summer Term
- MONDAYS: Years 1-6 girls' football academy (ends 22nd July), Years 3 to 6 Cricket (ends 22nd July), Years 5&6 Football Team only (ends 13th May)
- TUESDAYS: Years 1 & 2 football academy (ends 9th July), Years 3-6 handball (ends 14th May), Years 5-6 volleyball (starts 4th June to 16th July), Years3-4 rounders (ends 16th July)
- WEDNESDAYS: Years 3 & 4 Football Academy (ends 10th July )
- THURSDAYS: Years 1+2 Multi-Skills (ends 23rd May), Years 1-4 Tri Golf/Athletics/Games (starts 6th June/27th June), Years 3-6 girls' football team (ends 18th July), Years 3-4 football team only (ends 13th May)
- FRIDAYS: Years 5-6 Rounders (ends 19th July) Years 5 & 6 Football Academy (ends 12th July), Years 4 to 6 Netball Club (ends 24th May)
You must complete and return the club form (in club letters) to indicate your child's interest in any of our clubs above. There are limited spaces and therefore we will contact you if your child has secured a place.