Sports Club Leader: Frances Block
Here at Glebe Primary School, we provide a wide range of clubs that run at different times throughout the year.
Some of our clubs are run by our own dedicated members of staff who have a particular interest or expertise in a club. Other clubs however are organised and run by outside agencies. Please note, where this is the case, there may be a small fee for participation.
Expectations when joining a school club
- Behaviour: We expect the same high standards of behaviour in all our clubs as we do within our classrooms.
- Attendance: We expect pupils to commit to a club they have joined. If a pupil is unable to attend or wishes to withdraw from a club, we would expect the teacher running the club to be notified. Please be mindful that there is usually a waiting list for each club.
Clubs on offer this Spring Term
- MONDAYS: Years 5 & 6 Benchball (ends 11th February), Years 3 to 6 Girls’ Football Club (ends 1st April), Years 5&6 Football Team only (starts 4th March to 1st April)
- TUESDAYS: Years 1 & 2 Games (ends 12th February), Years 1 & 2 Football (ends 26th March), Years 3-6 Games (starts 26th February to 2nd April), Years 4-6 Hockey team only(ends 5th February), Years 4-6 Hockey (starts 26th February to 2nd April)
- WEDNESDAYS: Years 3 & 4 Football Club (ends 27th March)
- THURSDAYS: Years 5&6 Street Dance (ends 14th March), Years 3 & 4 Football Team only (starts 28th February to 4th April), Years 1 & 2 Multi-skills Club (starts 28th February to 4th April), Years 3-6 Girls' Football Team Only (starts 21st March to 4th April), Years 4 to 6 Cross Country Club (lunchtimes)
- FRIDAYS: Years 3&4 Benchball (ends 15th February) Years 5 & 6 Football Club (ends 29th March), Years 4 to 6 Netball Club (starts 1st March to 5th April)
You must complete and return the club form (in club letters) to indicate your child's interest in any of our clubs above. There are limited spaces and therefore we will contact you if your child has secured a place.