Parent/Carer Workshops and Forum
Education is a shared responsibility. Parents and carers play a hugely important role in their children's educational development. The benefits of home and school working in partnership are extremely important to us here at Glebe.
What is coming up at Glebe this academic year?
Below are the workshops we will be running for our parents and carers during this academic year. All of our meetings are free of charge and are delivered in a relaxed, friendly way.
Glebe's parent/carer workshops 2018-19
- Wednesday 19th September 2018 (9.15-11.15am): Managing behaviour- part 1 . find out what works for you and your child SEE FEEDBACK FROM THIS SESSION HERE
- Wednesday 26th September 2018 (9.15-11.15am): Improving communication positive responses, positive behaviours
- Wednesday 3rd October 2018 (9.15-11.15am): Managing behaviour part 2. strengthening the relationship with your child SEE FEEDBACK FROM THIS SESSION HERE
- Wednesday 10th October 2018 (9.15-11.15am): The importance of play How this impacts on your child's behaviour SEE FEEDBACK FROM THIS SESSION HERE
- Wednesday 17th October 2018 (9.15-11.15am): Understanding special educational needs and disabilities Q&A where to go for help
If you have any questions regarding our workshops please contact our school office
Parent/carers - we want your voice heard!
As well as running workshops, we also hold a half-termly parent/carer drop-in forums. It provides an opportunity to have a chat and share ideas with leaders of the school. Everyone is welcome - coffee and tea is provided. We do hope to see you there.
Parent/carer drop-in forum 2018-19
- Autumn Term 1: 12th September at 3.30pm - Thank you for coming
- Autumn Term 1: 13th September at 2.30pm - Thank you for coming
- Autumn Term 2: 5th November at 2.30pm - Thank you for coming
- Spring Term 1: 8th January at 2.30pm - Thank you for coming
- Spring Term 1: 15th January at 6.30pm - Thank you for coming